Flip the Script with EAAA™ Works
Our program works because it is based on the realities of sexual assault and the best science available.
- Designed for self-identified women (17- 24) because young women (including trans-women) are disproportionately affected by sexual assault.
- Emphasizes that most sexual assaults occur in homes or other situations where women should be able to feel safe.
- Encourages women to trust themselves when they feel something is not right.
- Creates a space for exploration of women’s sexual desires and right to defend their boundaries.
- Builds the confidence women need to challenge perpetrators who are most often men they know (e.g., friends, friends of friends, new or established romantic or sexual partners).
- Helps women develop tools and strategies that allow them to live freely without restricting their quality of life.