Train-the-Trainer workshops are offered every spring/summer at the University of Windsor, usually in May and July.
The next workshop is scheduled for:
Registration fee: $3000 CAD (including a $500 nonrefundable deposit).
The registration fee entitles you to::
- 6 full days of in-person training including a 2-day Basic Wen-Do Women's Self Defence course
- Lunch, refreshments, and snacks each day
- Two 2.5-hour webinars to finish off your training while you are preparing to implement the program
- Videoconference/telephone support during the first year of implementation
- 1 Flip the Script with EAAA™ Campus Trainer Kit (a Campus Trainer Manual and a set of 5 Facilitator Manuals and Appendices).
The fee for the additional day of Individualized Wen-Do Women's Self Defence instruction is $250.00 (CAD) + HST per participant over and above the workshop fee. This individual training day takes place on Day 7 and is not mandatory for Campus Trainers but is highly recommended. The Individualized Wen-Do Women's Self Defence instruction is specific to the Flip the Script with EAAA™ program and is mandatory for facilitators. We highly recommend Campus Trainers take this day of instruction while they are in Windsor so that they receive the same Wen-Do training that their facilitators will receive and allow them to fully understand the program.
Space is limited to 16 for the workshop and 10 for the Individualized Wen-Do instruction.
Preference will be given to staff from insititutions committed to implementing the Flip the Script with EAAA™ program within 6 - 10 months of completing the workshop.
PLEASE NOTE: We require a $500 non-refundable cancellation deposit for each registered participant upon receipt of your invoice which will go toward your fee if no cancellation occurs. This cancellation deposit helps cover the printing and catering costs we incur prior to the training should you not be able to attend.
If interested or for more information plase contact us by email or call 226.350.7273.